|Panasonic KX-TD1232,KX-TD816,KX-TDA50,Digital Hybrid IP-PBX System,KX-TA624,Advanced Hybrid Telephone System,KX-TDA100,Digital Hybrid IP-PBX System,KX-TDA200,Digital Hybrid IP-PBX System,Avaya IP Office,Panasonic,panasonic hybrid,sales,service.We are proud to offer sales and service for Panasonic Digital Super Hybrid Systems. Panasonic is one of the most recognizable and trusted brand names throughout North America.
||Business as usual is unusual these days. Change is the only constant. It’s why Panasonic created the new Digital Super Hybrid Systems. They provide the power, flexibility and expansion capability to keep up with your business’ ever changing and always demanding needs.
|XDP “eXtra Device Port”
These super advanced systems use digital technology to take the hybrid design a giant step further with the eXtra Device Port XDP jack, available on all Panasonic 7200 and 7400 series phones. The XDP instantly expands your desktop communications by allowing you to connect any single line device directly to your phone. No special adaptors, modules, wiring or programming are necessary to connect a standard phone, fax, answering machine, or even a modem.
|The XDP jack actually allows you to do several things simultaneously because it can be programmed as a separate extension. Talk while faxing or send e-mail while listening to your voice mail—plus more.
|Features of Digital Super Hybrid Systems
There are three Digital Super Hybrid Systems starting with the KX-TD1232. The KX-TD1232 gives you more ways to connect with your clients, including:
- Uniform Call Distribution. systematically distributes calls among a group of operators or sales agents. When all lines are busy, outside callers receive a single message for the entire group. During extremely busy periods, the system will route overflow calls to another group of extensions based on a pre-programmed timetable.
- Automatic Route Selection. can help reduce long distance charges by automatically routing calls to the most cost-effective long distance carrier in your network. Selection can be pre-programmed to switch carriers based on time of day, day of week and call destination tables.
- Computer Telephony Integration. allows the KX-TD1232 and KX-TD816 to link to a Local Area Network (LAN) for unprecedented call management capability. Now computer files with background and important information can be automatically displayed to sales agents, service departments, doctor’s assistants, etc., when a customer calls.
- Caller ID. Compatibility allows you to see the caller’s name and phone number displayed on your Panasonic system display phone.
- Digital Voice Processor Integration. with the Panasonic Digital Super Hybrid System gives you capabilities no other system can. Exclusives like “Live Call Screening” gives you the ability to listen to callers leave a voice mail. Just hit a button on your telephone if you want to take the call—if not, simply let the Panasonic Voice Processor handle it. This is just one of many advantages with the Panasonic KX-TVS50, KX-TVS75, KX-TVS100 and KX-TVS200.
- Call Forwarding Versatility. automatically transfers calls to your mailbox, another extension or anywhere in the world. It can be programmed to call a pager or cell phone, so you can be contacted anywhere, anytime 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
|Overview of Digital Systems (KX-TD308, KX-TD816, KX-TD1232)
- Uses Panasonic 7200 series & 7400 series digital proprietary phones, as well as the KX-T7885 proprietary wireless phone. Also compatible with 7000 series proprietary phones.
- XDP—eXtra Device Port permits ultimate flexibility and adaptability. KX-TVS50, KX-TVS75, KX-TVS100 & KX-TVS200 Voice Processing Systems digitally integrate with the system.
- The KX-TD308 is perfect for the small business because it provides power and flexibility.
- You can use any single line device without extra modules or interface cards.
||3 CO Lines
||up to 8 digital proprietary exts.
||8 single line devices.
||4 to 8 CO lines
||8 to 16* digital proprietary exts.
||8 to 16* single line dvcs
||8 to 12 CO lines
||16 to 32* digital proprietary exts.
||16 to 32* single line dvcs.